3.5.16

HOW TO KNIT 3: WEAVING IN ENDS & SEED STITCH

How is your knitting progress going? I hope really well, because today I bring two new video tutorials: the first one to learn how to weave in ends, and the second one to control Seed stitch, which is so nice and simple! If you want to watch all the video tutorials in order, click here. This month, we are going to practice all of them in a beautiful project for our handmade wardrobe that I'm going to release soon. Now you can choose yarn!

Summer is coming in the Northern hemisphere. Here in the south of Spain (Andalusia) it's easily noticed day by day. But don't let heat get you down! Sometimes, we think that knitting is an autumn-winter craft. Knitting warm at home while it's raining outside is an idyllic scene. But, what about that gorgeous light that lasts so many hours? Yarn, needles and a park is a great plan now. And what about that spring and summer fibers like cotton, linen, bamboo or silk? I really like knitting in warm weather because my hands don't get cold!

Now, it's time for watching the new video tutorials. If you have any question, you can use the comments field below or in my YouTube channel. I'll answer as soon as possible. By the way, have you already subscribed to my blog or to my YouTube channel? Please, do that, surprises are coming ;)
LEARN HOW TO KNIT VIDEO TUTORIALS #3
WEAVING IN ENDS

SEED STITCH

See you on next Thursday!

Thank you for reading and have a great day <3

No hay comentarios: